Saturday, June 1, 2013

I found my time

Today I had a mini celebration over my yummy yogurt and toasted muesli for breakfast - I have finally found my time! Reality is, it was always there to begin with. I just resulted to the usual excuse 'I just can't find the time'.
 
I am a morning person. I can wake up 6am every day and feel great. Morning time for this mother of 2 is the ideal my time for me.
 
After a coffee and some quiet time with the Lord, I can finally fit in half an hour of exercise to my day. Hooray!
 
And there is nothing like getting the blood pumping, the muscles aching and feeling like your finally doing something good for yourself.
 
My routine is simple. 10 laps around the house, varying tracks for interest. Interval jogging and walking.  100 sit ups and 100 hits to the bag. So yay, I've found my time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, thoughts, comments...