Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have you heard this Old Wives Tale?

"Hold your ear!" is what I yell to someone when they have just burnt their fingertips. It is quite funny for me to think about. And the usual reaction to me is a raised eyebrow and 'what the?'.

My Oma told me this fantastic old wives tale. And if you are reading this, you so have to try it.

Whenever you burn your finger or fingertips on something, grab your earlobe and it will instantly take away the burn.




Instantly the heat dissappears and you shouldn't even blister. Just hold your earlobe long enough for the fire to go. Wow! I think it is so awesome and I instantly grab my earlobe whenever I burn. Try it next time. Although if you are wearing earrings, make sure you don't touch the metal cause that won't help the issue at all.

Let me know if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, thoughts, comments...