I have an abundance of lemons, so have been experimenting and creating lots of yummy lemony things. This is yummy lemon curd. And so easy to make!
Taken from Taste.com.au
2 egg yolks
3/4 Cup Sugar
Juice & Zest from 2 Lemons
1/3 Cup Chilled Unsalted Butter
- In a medium saucepan combine the eggs, yolks and sugar.
- Place over low heat.
- Add the butter, juice and rind.
- Using a whisk, stir constantly until the curd thickens.
- To test when it is ready, run your finger down the back of a wooden spoon, if it leaves a clear path, the curd is ready. It will set once it cools.
- Strain and jar, allow to cool before sealing jar.