Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Homemade lemonade experience


Our lemons are finally turning yellow, and there are alot of them. 

My eldest son (only 4) had this longing to make homemade lemonade. He must have seen it on a show or movie. So I searched and found a fantastic old fashioned style homemade lemonade recipe. Here is the link. I had never tasted homemade lemonade so I was looking forward to the experience. I think every child has visions of selling homemade lemonade at the front of their house at one of those rickety crate style stands.

I liked it and so did he. Although it is ever so slightly tart, it can definately be enjoyed with a sweet treat as it is often seen on the movies. I think my lemons could be slightly riper next time to get it a little sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, thoughts, comments...