Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Hello, I am a little late celebrating the new year on my blog... it has taken me this long to recover from a very exhausting Christmas. And recover I did at the beach house. There is nothing like endless days in the sun.

A shell collectors delight
I love the new year, it always feel good to put the last year behind you and start all over again. I always have positive views for what the year ahead may hold. My biggest focus will be maintaining a balance in life. There are a few exciting events that will unfold this year. And for those who know me well.... having another baby will NOT be one of them. So don't get any ideas there (we are well and truly done in that department of life).

Enjoying Heaven On Earth
For the start of this year I am going to focus my blogs on some of my money saving ways and more importantly ways of being a little more resourceful in the kitchen and around the home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a gorgeous place for a holiday! Looking forward to seeing your new ideas on the blog

    x

    ReplyDelete

Feedback, thoughts, comments...