Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy

I came across a situation the other day where I was challenged with the thought of should I be 'doing more?'
I went through a few struggles in my mind and am really happy with the result. Until this point in time it hadn't occurred to me that I am very content with where I am in life at the moment, and who I am.

So it may just be for a week, a month or a year... things change, life changes. But right now, I am content. I don't want anything more, I don't need anything more and life is simple. I have all I need. *Do read the fine print. I see my life as a pathway through this world till death takes me to the next. So I can put a drop-pin on this point in the path to say that these are good days.


Fineprint: I do have a 2yr old and 4yr old boy: so in no means is life not full of tense and testing moments daily... maybe hourly? 

1 comment:

  1. Sky,how refreshing to hear for a change that someone is in a happy place in their life. Too often people are so busy and so unhappy where they are. You are so lucky (wise) that you recognise the importnace of "now moment" and are making the most of that.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback, thoughts, comments...